
September 3rd marked the first day of school for 2008. Cameron was one excited little boy to be going off to Kindergarten. He wants so much to be just like Ethan! Now he gets to go to school!

Ethan is in 1st grade. I hope that they will be able to challenge him this year. He is pretty advanced and has is an avid learner right now. He is a sponge for knowledge. Walt and I try to challenge his keen mind at home, but I hope he will be engaged at school as well.

I'm not sure what was better to Cameron going to school or coming home on the school bus! I'm pretty sure the bus is the highlight of his day. He watched Ethan ride the Kindergarten bus all last year, and now it is his turn. He was glowing when he got off.
No comments:
Post a Comment