Cupcakes are wildly popular right now. Don't ask me why, but they are. I just thought it would be easier for serving in this case. I made these cupcakes and then called to see if they were using special colors or themes for the baby shower. Lucky me, I was in tune! Blue and brown were the colors of the evening. I enjoyed making these little blue baby footprints. I was glad that they turned out well.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Cupcake Fancy!
Cupcakes are wildly popular right now. Don't ask me why, but they are. I just thought it would be easier for serving in this case. I made these cupcakes and then called to see if they were using special colors or themes for the baby shower. Lucky me, I was in tune! Blue and brown were the colors of the evening. I enjoyed making these little blue baby footprints. I was glad that they turned out well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment