Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Mama and Papa!

Mom forgive me for posting these pictures if you don't like them. I love looking at them. I was fun to have my parents around during the holidays. Their arrival and stay was greatly anticipated by my kids. It was fun for me too. The children loved getting jellybeans from Nana and tickles from Opa. I also took some pictures for my parents with my nifty camera. I have always had an interest in photography. I'm not sure I have any real raw talent, but I do have a great camera (thanks to my husband!) Someday, I would love to take some classes. I took this shot of my parents and I really love how it captures them and their relationship. Thanks, for asking me to do this Mom, and thanks to dad for loving mom enough to take a picture with her though you hate pictures so!

No comments: