Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lucas' Blessing

Luke was blessed on Dec. 30th, 2007. All of the older children were blessed within a month of being born, but Luke was nearly 4 months old. We were hoping to be able to involve most of our family members by waiting until December. Too bad that didn't work the way we had hoped. We did, however, have a small grouping of family present for this extra special day.



Blessing Luke at 4 months meant that he could not fit into any of the previous blessing outfits (not that I minded!) It stood to reason that I would have to find him a special outfit like all the others had too. I know that babies do not have to wear white, but it is just fun. I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount on it, so when I found this cute knitted set at Target I knew it was perfect. He looked so adorable, and he was warm.



The rest of these pictures are ones that I took of our precious baby in his blessing outfit. I took all the other kids to Wal-Mart to get pictures, but I haven't loved their pictures as much lately. I think I was able to capture several nice ones myself.



























No comments: