It's been a couple of weeks here. Goodness, the weeks are going by quickly. I once heard that for parents the years are short but the days are long. That seems so true for me. Life has slowed down since last year. I am great enjoying that aspect of life. It is so nice not to be Primary President, homeschooling, and running myself ragged. I truly feel at peace, well most of the time. Until one of my 4 children starts screaming, but even then it's nice not to be worrying over so many other things.
The other children are still adjusting to life with a new sibling. It's going to be a few more months before we reach a new level of normal around here I think. Cameron is my daddy in training. He is constantly wanting to hold Luke, burp Luke, and he is usually the first one by his side when he cries. Today Cameron told me, "I want Luke to cry at me. So I handed him over to him, and he actually did a good job at soothing him. What
a treasure Cameron is, most of the time. (Walt may disagree today seeing as how he had to uproot the toilet to unclog the plug Cameron created. Walt was not excited about that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment