Sunday, October 14, 2007

Four may be more, but what a blessing!

These pictures were all taken on Wednesday the 10th. Laurel fell asleep in Luke's car seat. I think the reality of having a new baby in the house has finally sunk in for Laurel. I think she is having a hard time not being the baby of the family. Most of the time she does well, but other times there is an awful lot of loud, high pitched screaming. She may not be the baby, but she sure thinks she is the princess (..and well, maybe she is).
Luke continues to grow at what seems an excessively fast pace. He is not growing any faster than the other three. I just get slightly sad that my babies never stay as little as other babies do. They seem to grow big so much quicker. However, I am sure grateful that my little Luke is happy and healthy. I couldn't ask for more.
Cameron is such a sweet child, but he can also be my most mischeaveous. I think this picture does him justice in that respect. He sure looks cute, but there's trouble behind those eyes!
Ethan will be 6 on the 18th this month! I can barely believe it. It seems just yesterday he was the baby, and he snuggled on me all day. Now he's the oldest of 4, reading, and becoming a very thoughtful and helpful kid.

No comments: