Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time

Walt and I have been talking about where the time has gone. I realize that time truly is constant, but our perception of it's passing can be so different. Sometimes it goes too fast, and other times it seems far too slow. This last year has been one that has both been too slow and too fast. Our children are growing faster than we can keep up with. Waiting for change has been terribly slow. Soaking in every precious moment has been delightful. There has been much time spent on my knees. Far too little time crafting or reading for me. Cleaning seems to be what most of my day revolves around. But the love in my heart is constant for the blessings of my home, family and testimony. Life is going, and the time passing. I hope that I am better for it.

No comments: