Aaron at two months. He was just starting to smile socially. Here he is laughing at the light fixture in our new living room. I'm not sure I know why it's so funny.
Now for the house. I know my sister has been waiting to see it. So now, here it is!
Probably, not all in the best order either.
The front door from inside the house.

Downstairs half bath.
The front door from inside the house.
Downstairs half bath.
We will be using this as the sitting/home teacher room. It is to the right of the entryway.
Walt's office, left of the entryway.
AAAAA!!! These are completely out of the order I thought they would be in. I tried to change them, but I am not savvy enough.
In the dining room looking into the family room and the kitchen. This picture was purely to help give the relation of the rooms.
The living room. (Note, the previous owner used this as their formal dining room. I said, "No way with carpet.")
That is the light fixture Aaron finds so hilarious.
Cutie Luke in the corner of the picture here.
Cutie Luke in the corner of the picture here.
The dining room (ours at least). We plan on putting a window in the wall back there, so that it will get some natural light. I would also like to paint the bead board white.
The kitchen.
Laurel's room. It is long and narrow. The wall on the left of the picture is where her bed is.
Boys bathroom.
Ethan and Cameron's bedroom.
The staircase that you see as soon as you walk in the door.
Master bath. Love the moulding around my mirror!
Master closet.
Luke and Aaron's room. This room is still covered in girly wall paper. It will change to be like the rest of the house...someday.
Mudroom/food storage room. Off of the playroom before the garage. The door you are looking out is an outside door that we generally enter.
The play room. It used to be a 2 car garage. The large doorway is the entrance to the mudroom/food storage.
Part of the laundry room! Lots of storage for a little place.

4 comments:
I love your house, Katrina, and I LOVE your family photo - SO CUTE!
I love your house, Katrina, and I LOVE your family photo - SO CUTE!
adorable picture of the family! love the house too, but it's definitely second best to the family pic! Congrats!
That looks like a great house. I'm going to be your blogging buddy now.
Post a Comment