
These are the ultrasound pictures from January 5th, 2009. I haven't really posted them, because after I made the last post about one baby I got a phone call that has made me worry for the last month. I was told that I had two large blood clots that may or may not be harmful to the continuation of this pregnancy. I had another O.B. appointment yesterday and feel much more encouraged.
This pregnancy and it's small scare so far has really made me appreciate the small things, like feeling the baby kick and hearing a heartbeat at appointments. I have never gotten over the marvel of these things through other pregnancies, but this time I am really relishing it. It's as if I truly acknowledge the amazing miracles that come with pregnancy and motherhood.
Keep growing little one. I can not wait to hold you, hug you, and call you George! (Well, not really George, but you now what I mean.)

3 comments:
It's so exciting to see your newest addition! You, the baby, and your family are in our prayers always. Love you TONS!
I love those reassurances that the baby is okay, hearing the heartbeat, the kicks, the hiccups. Oh the joys of being pregnant.
Katrina, I was just getting caught up with you through your blog since I haven't seen you in quite a while. (Facebook doesn't count!!) We are so happy for your family. Having babies is so much fun! I'm glad that you are feeling better, and I hope that all goes well with you througout the pregnancy. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. We miss you!!
Post a Comment