Friday, June 27, 2008

Wedding Season

Well it's officially here. Wedding Season. I have had 4 wedding invitations on my fridge for a couple weeks. This does not count the bridal and baby shower invites I have also received. It's nice to know so many wonderful events are happening in the live of those whom we know. Last night there were 2 receptions for two lovely couples who married in the temple. I was excited (and exhausted) to make the wedding cake for one of the receptions. Here are some of the pictures.
The wedding colors were cream, red, and chocolate brown. It was interesting to incorporate those colors on a cake. Everyone oohed and aahed over it.



Then Walt and I moseyed over to the other reception and I saw her cake. It was remarkable! That cake looked almost exactly like the cake I made but with different colors! Hooray! I make professional quality cakes!!!

No comments: