Today is Ethan's first day of Kindergarten. There was a lot of commotion this morning as we all awoke and were getting him off. I had to get those first day of school pictures that I have been so worried I would miss. It's funny how my prayers to be there for this moment were answered, but not how I had imagine they would be. I thought for sure the baby would have come before not after this moment. I am so grateful to have been there. It was probably more important for me than for Ethan.
Laurel had to give her big brother a hug and a kiss. Ethan took the hug happily, but the kiss was more than he had bargained for. As you can tell he didn't enjoy that nearly as much.
Laurel had to give her big brother a hug and a kiss. Ethan took the hug happily, but the kiss was more than he had bargained for. As you can tell he didn't enjoy that nearly as much.
Ethan also enjoyed coming home on the bus. It was a good day for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment